To insure our players and patrons are safe, the Maryland Sports Arena has instituted the following COVID SAFETY procedures:
· The CDC recommends parents and spectators not vaccinated wear a face mask.
· At this time, there are no limits on spectators. All Maryland Sports Arena games are shown live and on demand for parents who cannot or are unable to attend. Additional information is here http://marylandsportsarena.com/live.htm.
· We are asking, if possible, parents take the temperature of their child as well as themselves (if attending the game) on game day. Please do not attend your game if you or your child is feeling ill.
· Visiting teams are asked to enter and exit the field through the far gate (scoreboard side of the arena) and parents are asked to be seated in the last 3 bleachers in the arena.
· Home teams are asked to enter and exit the field through the front gate and parents are asked to use the first 3 bleachers. (Please note Home and Visiting teams are listed on your schedule).
· Our number 1 priority is the safety of our players and parents so PLEASE follow the above procedures.
· We have added 8 hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility including player’s benches and restrooms.
· Player’s bench areas are sanitized after each game.
· Spectator bleachers are sanitized nightly and intermittently between games.
· Restrooms are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
· Snack bar area and arcade area is sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
· We ask that teams do not hand shake or elbow bump after the game.
. Good luck to your team and thanks for playing at the Maryland Sports Arena!